RECOMMENDS THE FOLLOWING PROGRAMS TO HELP WITH YOUR
1. A .25 inch no live area "MUST" be allowed for cutting
2. The size of the printed piece will be the same as the
document size listed under Page Setup in the application
program. Jobs will be cut down about 1/16" to original
3. Front and Back of document should be setup as two
separate pages, do not create both sides in a single
file or page.
4. Files should be setup at a minimum of 300dpi
5. Files must be saved in CMYK format.
6. All solid Black areas should be composed as a
CYAN 50%, MAGENTA 50%, YELLOW 50%, and BLACK 100%.
7. If your job needs to be in grey tones, you must have
no "CYAN, MAGENTA, or YELLOW" in your channels. A
perfect grey would be: CYAN= 0%, MAGENTA=0%, YELLOW=0%,
and BLACK= 50%.
8. If you need a grey to be lighter or darker, it would
be determined by the amount of black you add to your
By the time your job is received, all edits should be
finalized, the copy carefully proofread and all design
issues should be settled. We are not responsible for
proofing any submitted jobs and we will not take any
responsibility for any copy or design errors committed
on your part after submission of work.
CANCELLING A JOB ALREADY IN PROGRESS
Due to the nature of the 24 hour turnaround on many
orders, we process jobs as soon as they are received. If
you need to cancel an order you have placed, you must
call and speak to a Ship4FREEprinting.com representative
at 1.305.335.1049 (if after hours, you must e-mail us
we can catch the job before it goes to print, we will be
more than happy to cancel it, but if the job is already
plated and scheduled for production, you are responsible
for full payment.